Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men - last series

Started last night in the US.

Any idea when it'll get shown over this way?
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by emperor tomato ketchup View Post
      Any idea when it'll get shown over this way?
      It's on S*y Atlantic - but downloads is the way to go, I watched the first episode on Monday night - Peggy Lee gets a spin

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
        It's on S*y Atlantic - but downloads is the way to go, I watched the first episode on Monday night - Peggy Lee gets a spin
        Ah, I'm double whammied then as I don't have Sky and amn't quite up with the tech enough to download. Maybe when I upgrade my PC.
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

the latest episode contained what is probably the most VG+ friendly moment of all since the start of "Mad Men", brief clips from the scene in question kicks in around the 3m16s mark:

Awesome.

EDIT: More of it here and looped!

Last edited by SirSlim; 06-05-2015, 01:03 PM. Reason: more

Comment

Watched the last episode on Thursday and I loved it
            Won't give anything away but I think each of the main characters was shown getting the future they deserved
            Great TV
            "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Working...
            X