Lucky socks etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky socks etc.

Well known for my uncanny ability to spot an upcoming fashion trend, with a bit of luck, I shall be sporting a pair of lucky socks at Utrecht in November, which will so impress the vinyl Gods that all manner of raers will rain down on me, to the point where I am already considering driving over in a large van!
    Mrs Treeboy has been knitting socks for me for a while now, and it's got to be a bit of a "thing", whenever I go to a record fair, or just out on the hunt, I don a pair of said lucky socks, and of course, as if by magic, they tend to work. Well, sometimes anyway.
    Last night she alerted me to "The dark side of the moon" yarn. Endorsed by Commander Chris Hadfield no less, he of "Space Oddity" fame http://www.muststashshop.com/product...-play-version/
    Did I want a pair? You bet! Hand dyed, small batch, note this is the OCD version, which means that when knitted up, the stripes on each sock match! I don't understand how it works, but it does.
    Any other superstitious plussers feel welcome to unload with your offerings to the vinyl gods
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

"Yarn harlot approved"?
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Oh yes! There's a piece on her blog where she speaks with Chris Hadfield and gets him to model some "in progress" DSOTM socks.
      Everyone tear down your own little wall
      That keeps you from being a part of it all
      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/al...up-lucky-socks

LOL etc
        some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
        X