Clangers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clangers!

"Ate" my tea watching the new Clangers. Wanted to pick holes in it (well the sky was the wrong colour for starters etc) but, at the end of it, I had the same amount of food on the plate as when it started....and it was cold. Just like the old days. A valiant attempt I'd say.
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

My son enjoyed it too Paul mate, he left his garlic bread.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

All those years ago they contributed to the malnourishment of the goggle-eyed kids. Looks like it's happening all over again.

Comment

I thought it was quite good, but it lacked the poetry and mystery of the original. It was a bit Teletubbies in places, too many hugs and too much narration. But, yeah, not bad considering that the original is an unsurpassable work of genius.
        SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I don´t think adults are meant to enjoy the Clangers. It´s bizarre, whistly, knitted alien piglets nonsense meant to enchant children and baffle and enrage adults. My dad seldom swore outside of a football ground, but the Clangers pushed him to the limit.

You lot have your tea early, don´t you? I associate the Clangers with hunger pangs that were generally only assuaged half-way through Nationwide. .
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

"It´s bizarre, whistly, knitted alien piglets nonsense meant to enchant children and baffle and enrage adults."

The favourite prog lp thread is somewhereelse actually

Comment

Working...
            X