British Esperantist 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Esperantist 6

Just had some nonsense email saying The British Esperantist 6 is out, and how I already knew that. Well I didn't, thank you very much- I don't think it's been mentioned here? Apparently not many copies so If only I hadn't checked my emails today I may have missed getting a copy. How unlucky can you be!
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Apologies. The glory and fame of publishing The British Esperantist (and the attendant money, drugs and sex) have made us very slack.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Too late now; the bloody thing's on it's way and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
        Too late now; the bloody thing's on it's way and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
        Like a heat seeking missile full of crap. Thanks for your purchase.

Hey, everybody, be like Shere 'Daddy Cool' Khan and get yours HERE.
        SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

If anyone's still thinking of buying one (and why would you) for God's sake pick up a copy of 'Pseudoscientist' at the same time. I just noticed there are still 3 copies left- shouldn't be, but there are. It has excellent artwork by this forum's very own Pencilface, prudent advice for 'Nessie' hunters and, if you've ever wondered about your chakras, it's all in here. Buy one now, you know it make's absolutely no sense.

Comment

Working...
            X