Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars

I've seen it. in fact I've seen it twice.
    anyone else? I don't want to drop any spoilers
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

I know i'll be watching this at somepoint in the Christmas holidays... so is it any good?
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

I came out smiling and went straight back to watch it again
      instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

I'm not celebrating my out-off-touchedness or anything, but I've never seen any of the Star Wars films. I just haven't. Though I did have a cheapo soundtrack album of the type W H Smith used to sell for £1.49 when I was a kid

North of the River Cole

Comment

Just left the Broadway cinema (now waiting for bus).

Review? As we say round our way: Fucking spiders!!
          Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Benicio Del Toffo View Post
            Just left the Broadway cinema (now waiting for bus).

Review? As we say round our way: Fucking spiders!!
            Damn . Is that good or bad Ben ?
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

I liked the first one which became the fourth and that's it, I can take or leave the rest. I have heard its good mind you. (sis in law took her kids to the premier)

Edit: Not that I've seen any of the ones after 'Return of the Jedi'
              Last edited by amidar; 19-12-2015, 08:37 PM. Reason: sister in law
              Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

Comment

Originally posted by Sie-Fly View Post
                Damn . Is that good or bad Ben ?
                Awesome mate. I'm going to marry JJ Abrams and have his babies.

Anyone who ever even liked Star Wars a little bit should see it ASAP.

Just about erased the memory of those dogshit prequels.
                Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Will there be Ewoks?
                  All the Wolpertingers

Comment

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
                      Will there be Ewoks?
                      both "Caravan Of Courage - An Ewok Adventure" and "The Battle For Endor" are up in their entirety on youtube

Comment

I completely forgot about those. Weird how they get swept under the rug, or are they not official Star Wars canon?
                        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
                          I completely forgot about those. Weird how they get swept under the rug, or are they not official Star Wars canon?
                          They're both Lucasfilms I think, but I expect George Lucas would like to pretend they were never made.

The 1978 Christmas Special is up on youtube too, something else they're not keen on repeating?

"In the storyline that ties the special together, Chewbacca and Han Solo visit Kashyyyk, Chewbacca's home world, to celebrate Life Day. They are pursued by agents of the Galactic Empire, who are searching for members of the Rebel Alliance on the planet. The special introduces three members of Chewbacca's family: his father Itchy, his wife Malla and his son Lumpy, though these names were later explained to have been nicknames, their full names being Attichitcuk, Mallatobuck and Lumpawarrump, respectively."

Comment

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

I tired to just go and enjoy the film, saw it at 5 mins past midnight on the day of the release, but could not get my critical head to relax and just enjoy the film. I think I need to see it again. I thought the feel of the film was good, characters good. Old Characters where not just wheeled in for cameos also good. Action Scenes good.

The bad: Soundtrack was one of the weakest of the series including the prequels. Plot was ridiculously close to A New Hope, and the Han Solo / Rey / Millenium Falcon coincidence just a bit too big.

So I think I need to see it again and see if I can relax and find that inner 6 year old again who loved the old films so much.
                              My Mixcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X