Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting birds that have shat on you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting birds that have shat on you.

I got shat on by a STORK this Christmas.

Not a direct hit, but enough spatter to waste ten minutes mopping down my jacket.

Has anyone else been shat on by an exotic bird?
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Can we expand this to interesting animals that have left bodily fluid on you? If so I am in.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

But just for the record I've never been shat on by an interesting bird...

...ALTHOUGH DON'T LET MY GIRLFRIEND HEAR THAT!!!!! Geddit????!!!
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Pigeons and seagulls. While over in Oz for the eclipse, we went into Cairns. I'm a bit of a one for the bats. Mrs Treeboy loves fruit bats. We heard about a large colony in the centre of Cairns, so off we went. Best time to go is just before sunset, when they all fly off to eat everyones mangos, creating a whirling, screeching spectacle before they disappear. They were pretty easy to locate as they are fairly noisy even when at their roost. We stood on the edge of the tree canopy to get a good look when they took off. We weren't expecting the ensuing shower of bat piss. I suppose they had been hanging around all day, and didn't really want to piss on their own chins, so as soon as they were airborne it was bombs away. We weren't the only tourists running for cover. It was an amazing sight though.
        On the other side of the continent, we went to a wildlife park where one of the attractions is to have your photo taken while holding a bloody great wombat on your lap. Shat all over my mates foot. Laugh? We nearly........
        Everyone tear down your own little wall
        That keeps you from being a part of it all
        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
        You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

a seagull tried to steal my cornish pasty on the "Broadchurch" beach. Came from behind, was a bit of a shock

also an emu pecked me on the head once.

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
            a seagull tried to steal my cornish pasty on the "Broadchurch" beach. Came from behind, was a bit of a shock

A seagull succeeded in stealing my half-uneaten Cornish pasty direct from my hands in St Ives and I still harbour resentment (geddit).

I recall West Bay likewise has a long history of junkfood crazed seabirds mithering tourists, as I remember the gulls used to divebomb anyone foolish enough to attempt eating fish and chips in the vicinity.

Comment

It's supposed to be lucky is it not? The more exotic the bird the luckier? Looks like 2016 is going to be your year, Babycart
              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I would love to be shat on by a Heron. They're very shy, though. I doubt I could convince one.
                new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
                  You'd have to blame Rod Hull for that one?
                  new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

This fella.
                    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Can we expand to include record shop clerks??

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                        Can we expand this to interesting animals that have left bodily fluid on you? If so I am in.
                        Yes, of course. As well as a stork, I have been shat on by a golden boa constrictor at a theme park. My son nearly died laughing.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Well, I have been lapped by a giraffe. Its tongue was very large and black and left a huge amount of saliva on my fingers, like ectoplasm.

I have also been spunked on by a Welsh monkey. I was on a school trip to the zoo, probably in 1984. It looked a bit like a Patas Monkey or a Squirrel Monkey. He was very agitated and gripping his cage pushing his penis in and out of the chain link. Myself and my pals thought this was hilarious and stood right in front of him pointing and laughing. Then he did a kind of wee over us which was also hilarious but a bit shocking. Then I remember Mr Roberts kind of sweeping us away very quickly from the cage. Mr Roberts was also quite angry too, but not in the same way, thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                            spunked on by a Welsh monkey. .
                            That´s the stuff.
                            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

To extend this still further, here's a story about birdshit which landed on someone else. When I was about 10 I made the mistake of putting my feet on the class bully Julian King's chair during a TV-watching lesson. He said he would get me in the next break, and sure enough started chasing me in the playground as soon as he got the chance. Fortunately in those distant days I was pretty nimble & sold Julian a nifty dummy which left him sprawling on the tarmac & ripped a hole in his trousers. He lifted his knee to show the damage, more in sorrow than anger, and a huge splat landed right on the gap. It's the first and last time I've truly believed there must be a god.

Comment

Working...
                              X