Dadsnet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babycart View Post
    including a youth movement based around Christmas songs.
    MORE INFO REQUIRED

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
      MORE INFO REQUIRED
      He and his mate like Christmas and Christmas songs and don´t see why they should be restricted to Christmas. I think the vague idea is some kind of Santacore scene featuring dubstep with plenty of sleighbells and a DJ going "HO HO HO" over the top
      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

That's amazing! I'm trying to picture what they would wear.

I was DJing at a club recently and in the downstairs venue before we started was a proper heavy metal / goth gig and it was rammed with youtz dressed in a youth movement way - kind of a HM rocker / goth crossover - made me really happy to see. OK I didn't like the music and I was scared of some of the bigger scary goths but it was so good to see a bit of a 'tribe' again. Wasn't so convinced with their 'fire juggling' outside the venue later though. If there's one thing we don't need more of in Edinburgh...

Most of the youths you see these days are so anodyne and dressed in gaptopshopH&M sameyness. They'll never experience the thrill of being chased down the pedestrianised precinct because they are wearing a Harrington and tassel loafers or the frisson of excitement and dread when you walk into a bar with your mates and you suddenly realise it's a biker pub (...see first example above for logical conclusion).
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB View Post
          They'll never experience the thrill of being chased down the pedestrianised precinct because they are wearing a Harrington and tassel loafers or the frisson of excitement and dread when you walk into a bar with your mates and you suddenly realise it's a biker pub .
          Sad isn´t it? I asked if they were planning to duff up the Halloween bunch, but the idea of violence based on musical taste and clothing seems entirely alien to modern youth.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
          X