Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiophonic telly

at last some use for my On Digital box!

there is a prog on BBC4 dedicated to the Radiophonic Workshop...sunday 19th October...looked dandy from the trailer!

- damn! i can't get digital telly.

Comment

Me neither...especially irritating when the reminder about renewing the effing licence arrived in this morning's post Some BBC4 output is repeated on BBC2 in late night slots, so this better be one of those! Surely one or two gardenmakeoversportquiz type things can be dropped to make room?
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

I can knock out a vid of it if need be?

But I'm fucked if I'm taping over last night's Wife Swap. Lizzie will be my masturbatory fantasy for months to come.

What a woman.

Benicio
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Oct. 07 2003,15:22)]Lizzie will be my masturbatory fantasy for months to come.
          Was Lizzie the hapless 'posh' one or the potty-mouthed Rochdale council-estate stereotype with the shellie and the issues? Was laughing too much to focus on the details. "Tell 'ur ter get tha FOOK outa MY 'ouse".
          a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Oct. 08 2003,14:22)]But I'm fucked if I'm taping over last night's Wife Swap. Lizzie will be my masturbatory fantasy for months to come.

What a woman.
            The people of Rochdale must be so proud. What an ambassador for the town, and the second Rochdalian (?) to feature - the 'professional gambler' as featured in series one also being from the place.

I can also do tapes if required (got to love Tivo).
            Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Oct. 08 2003,14:22)]I can knock out a vid of it if need be?

But I'm fucked if I'm taping over last night's Wife Swap. Lizzie will be my masturbatory fantasy for months to come.

What a woman.

Benicio
              Can I get a copy of Wife Swap as well then??!! A few people told me about that this morning and it sounded hilarious..
              Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Wife Swap gets a repeat showing on Thursday nights, about 23.00 I think?

Good timing as I'll be just slipping into something more comfortable and dimming the lights as Lizzie glides gracefully, like a (minging, obese, chain-smoking, foul-mouthed, Northern Waynetta) swan onto my screen.

Excuse me, I have to return some videotapes.

Benicio
                Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Oct. 08 2003,20:49)]Wife Swap gets a repeat showing on Thursday nights, about 23.00 I think?
                  23:40 Thursday, just before a doc on The Chemical Brothers.
                  Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Oct. 08 2003,20:49)]Wife Swap gets a repeat showing on Thursday nights, about 23.00 I think?

Good timing as I'll be just slipping into something more comfortable and dimming the lights as Lizzie glides gracefully, like a (minging, obese, chain-smoking, foul-mouthed, Northern Waynetta) swan onto my screen.

Excuse me, I have to return some videotapes.

Benicio
                    LMAO..

Cheers for the info matey, playing out tonight but definitely one for the video from the sound of things..
                    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

not a flattering photo of the Rochdale stunna...

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...swap/shows/02/
                      http://www.blaxploitation.com
                      Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

have a look at the 'property hotspots' table at the bottom of this link. IS THIS THE WIFE SWAP EFFECT IN ACTION?!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3179172.stm
                        http://www.blaxploitation.com
                        Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Working...
                        X