Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Plussers? Favour

Hi

Would any Spanish plussers might be able to do me a favour?

There is a record on Discogs I would like, but the seller doesn't post to the UK.

I wondered if a Spanish plusser might be able to buy it for me then ask the seller to post it to an address in Ibiza I'm staying at in a few weeks?

Obviously I'll reimburse the cost + more for the hassle.

Thanks
    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

change your location on discogs and change your address on paypal to the Ibiza one, then you can just buy it yourself
    you can change it all back after the purchase

Comment

Paypal won't let you change your adress so easy I think, but discogs is no problem.
      Just contact the seller...

All the Wolpertingers

Comment

I think I might be on the Discogs naughty step, but I've PMed you anyway
        Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
          Paypal won't let you change your adress so easy I think, but discogs is no problem.
          Just contact the seller...

Buyers do it often with me when they want it sent elsewhere , like to their work address or to a friend , most sellers incl me wont send to a different address than the one on the paypal payment as your not covered for a chargeback otherwise

Comment

I think it'ss fine as long as it's in the same country as your bank account. I might be wrong though. Paypal is weird.
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Hi All

Thanks for all your advice. This has turned into a bit of a farce, as I'm staying at is a relatives place in Ibiza and I can't get hold of him to verify the bloody address. Babycart - Not that it is a problem, but I never received a PM.
              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

I've sent a couple of PM's recently which didn't generate responses when I thought they would.

Comment

Working...
                X