Bangin' MRI scan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangin' MRI scan

I've just had my first ever MRI scan after being in a car accident a fortnight ago.
    It was FUCKING INTENSE. 20 minutes of loud harsh, repetitive industrial beats with the occasional bassline and some swishing ambient background effects. In my UNDERPANTS. In a tubular plastic COFFIN.
    I was really getting into it then they pulled me out

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Hey BC - hope you are OK?

I had a similar experience when I had an MRI on my ankle - but I also had headphones on with a fine selection of 50s r&b and easy listening adding to the strangeness...

Comment

Yeah thinkin of ya BC
      Sorry to hear you had a smash

Friend of mine was going in for this business recently and asked me what i would recommend listening to while inside.
      I suggested Jon Hassell but figured it might have been a bit too much.

G
      Elephant and dwarf they call them, Pepe Kalle and his little
      stage dancing friend Emoro.

Comment

My partner had a one last week and told me about this. But extremely LOUD!
        Jazz ain't dead!

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
          Hey BC - hope you are OK?

I'm fine, thanks. It was offered by the insurance company so I went as long just in case.i'd broke my sacroiliac or something. Still not sure exactly what it was for but it was HARDCORE.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Glad to hear that you are alright.

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post

I'm fine, thanks. It was offered by the insurance company so I went as long just in case.i'd broke my sacroiliac or something. Still not sure exactly what it was for but it was HARDCORE.
              Good to hear you're OK BC.

The time I had mine the PC controlling the MRI scanner crashed twice - so was stuck in there for almost an hour - sounds like you would have enjoyed the longer go...

Comment

Ive had three. Two for sports injuries on knee and back. Best one was a brain scan I did for research whenI worked at UCL. That was an experience!

Comment

Hey mate hope you are on the mend. the one I had the hardest thing to do was to keep precisely still for 20 mins. what a nightmare.
                  Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Somehow this puts me in mind of

Comment

Working...
                    X