Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish transcription LP's

This is a long shot.

I was looking at some of these today. I expect them to be sold off very cheaply quite soon. I wouldn't know how I would begin to tell which of them, if any, are worth scooping up.

Any obvious pointers?

Are they this type of thing?

https://www.todocoleccion.net/app/bu...ranscripciones

Can't say too many of them on that page grab me, although the flamenco one and Mister Box might be worth a punt. And the lecture about plankton, obviously.
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Jesus! If the plankton one is there you want to jump on that. There are people who will tear you limb-from-limb for that plankton LP
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I wasn't expecting such a quick response. Ta.

Yes, exactly that sort of thing - I recognise the logo.

LPs about plankton! Who knew that they existed? Or that they generated such passion!

The ask seems to be higher for the green labels - or is that just a matter of the seller, do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
          I wasn't expecting such a quick response. Ta.

Yes, exactly that sort of thing - I recognise the logo.

LPs about plankton! Who knew that they existed? Or that they generated such passion!

The ask seems to be higher for the green labels - or is that just a matter of the seller, do you think?
          Seems to be a colour code - green - light music/ pop (they mostly seem to be 80s top ten shows with interviews), blue - classical ; purple - folk music; orange - current affairs (plankton etc).

I'm guessing the prices are to do with the sellers.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Almost all the music on the records is licensed from other labels, and none of it appears to be rare or hard to find. There seem to be the odd interview or greeting by pop stars which might be of interest to fans only.
            Interesting stuff to look out for would be anything recorded by RNE themselves, which you probably won't find on vinyl anywhere else. The Festival de Cante de las Minas lp is a live flamenco recording, for example, and there's a jazz piece by Vlady Bas on another. I'd still want a listen, though.
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
            X