Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minder music?

A long shot I know.

Anyone happen to just watch the Minder episode on tv and also happen to know what the slow piano/double bass/drums track that was playing when Terry was chatting with the woman in the bar?

I've got it somewhere but I can't find it. I was sure it was the last track on a Mozart Edition library but I can't find the track ?!?!

I'm 99% sure it was the last track on a library though. Maybe a southern lp?

Can you narrow down which episode it was? I've gone through a couple of episodes that seem to have been on ITV 4 that day, but I can't find any scenes in a bar with Terry and a woman accopmanied by piano, double bass and drums! Most of them seem to be on Dailymotion, and ITV 4 seem to be on late series 1/early series 2.

Comment

Aha ! After much head scratching I found the the episode. "You Gotta Have Friends" Series 1 Ep 11. [ Around the 24 min mark. ]
      I said drums, but it's more of a snare brush type shuffle.
      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s8s17

Any idea what it is? I think I've gone through the handful of Mozart Editions I can find.

Comment

Got it! It's 'Visage De Sable' by Yves Allain and Robert Hermel, from Sylvester SMCLP 532 'Before Or After' - nice tune, not one I'd come across before.

You were right, it's the last track on side 2 of the LP!

Comment

top spotting!

Comment

You legend! Can't thank you enough. I was starting to wonder if I somehow imagined playing it at all. Thanks again.

Comment

Comment

I watch the same from DailyMotion but don't have any idea as to what your need is
                soundcloud to mp3 converter

Comment

A quick search brought up a Library Music forum:
                  https://librarymusicthemes.net/index.php?topic=767.0

There really are courses for all horses.
                  "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Working...
                  X