White card LP covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White card LP covers

I thought there was a thread about this a while ago (might even have been me who started it) but I couldn't find it... anyway - plain white card LP covers and where to get them - I got these in the post today from an eBay seller

Don't know what gauge board they are but they're a bit lighter and a bit floppier than a regular album sleeve, but they'll do me just fine

£12.99 for 10 from this seller:

Brand new white outer card sleeves for vinyl LP or 12" records, particularly good for test pressings that may have arrived with no outer sleeves, or to replace lost, damaged or missing sleeves so that your precious vinyl is properly protected. Made by a well-respected longtime UK manufacturer of LP sleeves, these are industry-standard measurements of approx 31cm x 31.5cm, with a 3mm spine. This listing is for a pack of 10 sleeves, with FREE POSTAGE TO UK ONLY, packed in sturdy, rigid packaging for safe transit. International buyers, please check shipping rates. Needless to say, but I will: the pictured test pressing is for illustrative purposes only and is not included in the sale. | eBay!
    North of the River Cole

PS: Is it still possible to just put a plain link on here so you don't get the extra text waffle as has appeared above?
    North of the River Cole

Comment

You can get 25 of these covers (LP Cover weiß Deluxe) from protected.de for about £19 incl postage to the UK.
      They're a little too floppy for my liking.
      Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

10 will probably do me forever, but thanks for the info

North of the River Cole

Comment

I hope you are going to draw some home-made album sleeves on them

Comment

Hang on, hang on...!

North of the River Cole

Comment

Working...
            X