Old Fanzines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Fanzines

I hope there is love here for these old A4 things, I used to buy them regularly at the time so I have dug out a few today from the late 70's to the early 90's.
    This one is from the summer of 1991 and focuses on the burgeoning pre-internet music scene in Milton Keynes, they are still quite amusing to read even if
    you've never heard of any of the bands.

The Garden Facebook Blog

This one is from March 1979 and features live reviews of The Fall, SLF and was the month The Undertones played there,
    I went to the gig which was one of the great nights at the Crauford pub - they were about to release their Jimmy, Jimmy single,
    the stage was about a foot off floor level and understandably the place was rammed.

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Pretty sure I had that one. Mekons 'Where Were You' number 1 in the chart. Fantastic record- very big in our car these days.
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I can't see any images - some problem with photobucket by the looks. Whats the fanzine called? I still have plenty of them here.
        Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

It's Suspect Device & Concrete & Play, 2 x Milton Keynes fanzines, sorry but Photobuckets a pain in the arse, it comes and goes so will no doubt be back up by lunchtime, ffs...
          The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Working...
          X