No announcement yet.

New edition of Galactic Ramble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one has received it yet because it's still with the printers. Delivery is now February 13th - apologies to anyone who's disappointed or inconvenienced by this.
    Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by glengowla View Post
      No one has received it yet because it's still with the printers. Delivery is now February 13th - apologies to anyone who's disappointed or inconvenienced by this.
      Thanks for the update.
      Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Originally posted by glengowla View Post
        Just curious...Have you had a good response with the pre-orders? (In line with expectations.)
        https://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Comment

Just had an email confirming that it’ll be published this week...
          OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Due to arrive on Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who's ordered one so far. About two-thirds are sold.
            Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Comment

920 pages. Got mine yesterday. Absolutely superb. Best book about British music I’ve come across.

Comment

Working...
              X