No announcement yet.

New edition of Galactic Ramble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked it up today. That's one weighty book!

Comment

Huge surprise to see our very own Julian Smith / Peter Sundae as a new contributor. It's a shame he doesn't seem to have been allowed to add new reviews for records that were covered in the first edition. Nice to see Wolf People's 'Steeple' as one of Julian's 10 faves from outside the Galactic Ramble scope.

Comment

Julian was 'allowed' to write whatever he wanted!
        Must grade overall visually at least as Good minus!!! (graded STRICTLY to the UK RRPG standards, not overgraded AT ALL!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by glengowla View Post
          Julian was 'allowed' to write whatever he wanted!
          I stand corrected. Great work btw

Comment

Argh, still no sign of my copy... Damn you, PostNord!

Comment

Mine arrived safely in clogland. Looks great!
              Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Mine arrived Tuesday here in the USA. One corner slightly dinged, but not major damage. Currently looking through it.
                https://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Comment

That's not fair. You're not even in Europe and I still haven't received mine yet. I feel the need for a cold beer or three to tide me over.

Feel free to put up a photo or two, I'd love to see the inside of the new edition.

Comment

Antipodean band version in the pipeline - 'Hazy Days' says the post.

Comment

Working...
                    X