Freebies - 'Dig' Issues 1 & 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies - 'Dig' Issues 1 & 2

I'm having a post-Christmas clear-out and, realistically, though they're good, I won't re-read the issues of Dig that Mr Lovegrove sent my way.

So, if there's someone on here (someone who actually makes a contribution to the forum - a giver, rather than a taker) who would like them, PM me and I'll send them along to you (if I'm sending overseas, you can Paypal me the postage).

NB - Anyone who has let me down in a trade, or the person who has recently pissed me about by not paying the postage for the vinyl freebies they dibbsed (too late to contact me now, you're not welcome), may not apply!!

Peace and Love!
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

This has just reminded me that I have a copy of Issue 3 I put in my record bag and forgot about because it's so small!
    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

It's reminded me that I forgot to order issue 3!

Comment

I've got issue 3 tucked in the back flap of the Can book, waiting until I finish that first before reading.
        'I have avoided competitive situations because I am not a baboon'

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
          This has just reminded me that I have a copy of Issue 3 I put in my record bag and forgot about because it's so small!
          Have you considered contributing to it Mr Divine?
          'I have avoided competitive situations because I am not a baboon'

Comment

Hi Ben, sure I'll take a look at them and I'll also pass them on again here to whoever wants them next.
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Davedave View Post

Have you considered contributing to it Mr Divine?
              It's sitting at no.74 on my "to do" list. Have YOU?!

Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Thanks Ben, received! I'll read this week or next. Nice looking things. Who would like them after me?
                Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                X