2019 reissues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

What's happening here? J.R answering his own question as if he were talking to another poster. Either he's been drinking or somethings gone wrong with the posts.
    Maybe a pointed comment on the lack of traffic here these days?

North of the River Cole

Comment

Brussels Art Quintet: Vas-Y Voir

Comment

a new reissue of Folkal Point in the Norman email today, with the original sleeve this time. but 32 quid!

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
          a new reissue of Folkal Point in the Norman email today, with the original sleeve this time. but 32 quid!
          Interested parties can buy them direct, on Ebay, for £20.
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

oh that's the one with the different sleeve and bonus track, but appears to be official and from the band so I guess I should go with that one.

can't find anything about the one in the Norman mailout from a label called "Beatball". It has the original suspension bridge sleeve though

"MGRL-1001 Limited 180g black vinyl reissue LP on Beatball housed in a laminated old style tip-on gatefold jacket with obi strip. Includes 8-page insert with rare photos."

Comment

Original on Discogs, only 4000 quid. What are you mucking about with re-issues for?

"White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Turboellis View Post
                Original on Discogs, only 4000 quid. What are you mucking about with re-issues for?
                Because my original is locked in a vault and I can't play it for fear of it losing it's value. I won't play the reissue either; I'll leave it sealed until they are all sold, then I'll plonk it on discogs for £500.

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

Because my original is locked in a vault and I can't play it for fear of it losing it's value. I won't play the reissue either; I'll leave it sealed until they are all sold, then I'll plonk it on discogs for £500.
                  I hope your vault is secured within another vault ... & don't forget to wear a plastic body suit whenever you touch your rekkids ... I am permanently hermetically sealed.

Comment

Two recent issues of French radio broadcasts of Terry Riley circa 1975. Can anyone vouch for these in terms of legality and quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
                      Two recent issues of French radio broadcasts of Terry Riley circa 1975. Can anyone vouch for these in terms of legality and quality?
                      Dont know about quality but DBQP is definitely a bootleg label.
                      Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

How annoying.

Comment

I like The Baroque Jazz Trio LP and it's just had another reissue via Souffle Continu Records. At the same time they are reissuing the BJT's 'Orientasie' 7" which has never before been reissued in it's 7" form.

Comment

Which prompts me to mention that I am currently digesting the reissue by Souffle Continu of the first solo LP by Jean-Charles Capon (cellist with the BJT). Him and Pierre Favre (perc).

Bits of it not a million miles from that New Jazz Trio track in the swap that you liked SK.

Nice package. And a nice pressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
                              Which prompts me to mention that I am currently digesting the reissue by Souffle Continu of the first solo LP by Jean-Charles Capon (cellist with the BJT). Him and Pierre Favre (perc).

Bits of it not a million miles from that New Jazz Trio track in the swap that you liked SK.

Nice package. And a nice pressing.
                              Yes, I have the CD comp used in that video. Great label Saravah, all kinds of super stuff there. Similarly I'm impressed with the reissue output of Souffle Continu and I'd buy it all if I could.

Comment

This is nice:
                                https://anamazzotti.bandcamp.com/alb...a-mazzotti-197

Comment

Working...
                                X