Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February Freebies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bongolia View Post
    Of course! If you can read Japanese you can sing along (it's a Japanese pressing)
    Hello. If this was aimed at me. I'll pass on it mate.

    Comment


    • #17
      ok! it's only the inner sleeve's that's in Japanese, if that makes a difference?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
        I'll have a bash at Noro Morales
        Just realised I've got two copies of this, so another one is still available if anyone wants.

        Comment


        • #19
          has the Johnny Harris gone? if not id like it
          instagram.com/vinylhoard

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bongolia View Post
            ok! it's only the inner sleeve's that's in Japanese, if that makes a difference?
            ahh
            If they're singing in English I'll give it a go.
            how do I send you the money for postage

            Comment


            • #21
              Hello Bongolia!

              Wouldn't mind Sheila Walsh, Jay Norman Quintet and McCoy Mrubata and your other Noro Morales.

              If no one else wants em, do throw in Pancho Silva - In A Latin Mood and Xavier Cugat - not actually a best of, this is all re-recordings of earlier hits with the full SABPM treatment. Nice version of "Taboo".

              Thank you!
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jay View Post

                ahh
                If they're singing in English I'll give it a go.
                how do I send you the money for postage
                excellent. I'll be PMing everyone in a few days time for payment/addresses/etc

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Paul-K View Post
                  has the Johnny Harris gone? if not id like it
                  both still available, but you're interested in Movements I presume?

                  the Bart is much more "easy" but is still nice - "From Russia With Love" etc

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bongolia View Post

                    excellent. I'll be PMing everyone in a few days time for payment/addresses/etc
                    Ok
                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If they're still available may I please get Xavier Cugat - Plays Continental Hits, Cyril Stapleton, Edward Woodward and Marmalade?
                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jay View Post

                        ahh
                        If they're singing in English I'll give it a go.
                        how do I send you the money for postage
                        If you change your mind I'll take it- be nice to have a Japanese pressing.
                        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Twice I missed the Noro Morales. Bleedin' time difference!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bongolia View Post

                            both still available, but you're interested in Movements I presume?

                            the Bart is much more "easy" but is still nice - "From Russia With Love" etc
                            ill take both if still going. thanks
                            instagram.com/vinylhoard

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

                              If you change your mind I'll take it- be nice to have a Japanese pressing.
                              You grab it then. I can listen online

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Ok, thanks all!
                                I will PM later today


                                i think this is what's still available:

                                John Schroeder - Classical Vibrations (sleeve crinkled from damp)
                                Soft Rock - Boulevard surf/guitar instrumental thing (not soft rock at all!)
                                Jack Nathan - More Miller Sounds - "Aquarius"
                                The Planets - Rick Wakeman synth thing
                                Arthur Lyman - Taboo
                                Paul Weston - The Sweet and the Swinging
                                David Carroll - Latin Percussion
                                Katsumasa Takasago - Flower Dance (Japanese Folk Melodies)
                                Gordon Jenkins - Manhattan Tower / California - odd mood music/spoken word thing
                                Machito at the Palladium - boot, also known as Tito Rodriguez at the Palladium
                                Jackie Sprangers - Hawaii Parade - seems hawaiian music reached Poland too
                                Mancini - Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? - OST
                                Bobby Darin
                                Marian McPartland - Marian's Moods
                                Black On White (scratch on Scarborough Fair)
                                Pete Laity
                                White Lightnin' - File Under Rock
                                J Geils Band - Full House Live - mostly blues covers
                                Greg Kihn - Again - '77 on Beserkley
                                The Roches - Another World

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X