Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Record shop opens in Hartlepool.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Record shop opens in Hartlepool.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/wha...spin-1-9604358
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

You could have left a message thanking me before you all jumped in your cars ...
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

How did everybody do?
      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Ahh this isn't that far away from me. Might have a look
        ta

Comment

Is that one in Skipton they made a film about still there? There's also shops in Northallerton and Darlington, although I only ever seem to be in these places on the days they are closed though

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
            Is that one in Skipton they made a film about still there? There's also shops in Northallerton and Darlington, although I only ever seem to be in these places on the days they are closed though
            Do you mean Stockton? Decent shop with lovely staff I'll always remember cos my clutch went on a trip there that cost me a grand to fix. Great doc though

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
              Sound it out in Stockton is still there yeah.

Not aware of a shop in Darlington but I'm working there all next week so I'll investigate

Comment

I do mean Stockton of course, had to retype the message because it didn't post and clearly had a brain failure.

Darlington shop is called Saxosoul and is in a yard on Bondgate, but only open certain days I think.

Comment

I picked up some bits in the 2nd hand book/record shop in New Mills up in The Dales this week, will post the results in the Feb Finds thread soon

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Looks nice! But New Mills is down south in Derbyshire, not the Yorkshire Dales...?

Comment

I was up in The Dales (from Northampton) it was quite near Stockport - it's all north to me
                      The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X