Mulatu cheesecake review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulatu cheesecake review

Anyone on here fancy trying something similar to this?
    I've got some maracas and bongos and my legs are quite good, but I'd need some floatier clothes, really.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

You could wear a sheet and do a toga thing and pretend to be a Greek God listening to Ethiopian Jazz for the first time?

Sort of 'Zeus hears Alemayehu Eshete's full vocal range for the first time!' kind of thing.

I would subscribe.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

The point about the clothes sounds like an excuse BC.

I am amused by her listlessness. But not so amused that I would watch her again.

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
        Anyone on here fancy trying something similar to this?
        I've got some maracas and bongos and my legs are quite good, but I'd need some floatier clothes, really.

I thought you'd already done it; isn't this you?

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Wow. Totaal chillout video. You should get him to do the Brexit negotiations.
          Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Mesmerising. The bit where he revealed he had the German CD of Dancing With Strangers in addition to THREE identical vinyl copies made me gasp.
            I wish he'd lie down by his record shelves and show his legs a bit more, though.
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

27 minutes is a little bit much. At least Sarah had a handle on how much to give of herself.
              I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

Working...
              X