Micro Record Label Book on Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Record Label Book on Kickstarter

Still a bit of time to pledge for James Norman's book on Micro Record labels. You can have one for as little a £15, and James is a super chap.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

looks interesting (even though I have a love/hate attitude towards non-standard formats and packaging of many of these labels - I like the idea, hate the "not fitting on shelf" reality)

not heard of that headphonecommute site before, this was a good read: https://headphonecommute.com/2019/05...show-you-mine/ and more interesting than many of the "show us your collection" articles around

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
      looks interesting (even though I have a love/hate attitude towards non-standard formats and packaging of many of these labels - I like the idea, hate the "not fitting on shelf" reality)
      Me too. I bought a record recently which came with a piano key. Great record but I don't need a piano key. It's easy enough to bin it, though. I'm also getting a bit jarred off with the descriptions of formats I see lately. 'A glass mastered, matte finish CD'. They mean it's a normal CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

Me too. I bought a record recently which came with a piano key. Great record but I don't need a piano key. It's easy enough to bin it, though. I'm also getting a bit jarred off with the descriptions of formats I see lately. 'A glass mastered, matte finish CD'. They mean it's a normal CD.
        Whenever I'm in Tower, Our Price or Virgin purchasing a Compact Disc, I always insist on the "glossy" finish myself...

Comment

Naturellement. I'm the same if I'm ever browsing in Andy's.

Comment

Working...
          X