Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fascinating podcast with Charlotte Gainsbourg (Serge, Lemon Incest, Beck, Lars Von Trier)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascinating podcast with Charlotte Gainsbourg (Serge, Lemon Incest, Beck, Lars Von Trier)

This is really very good listening:

http://adam-buxton.co.uk/podcasts/ep...tte-gainsbourg

There's something quite peculiar about Charlotte Gainsbourg which I can't quite put my finger on, but this interview is great.
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

No Gainsbourg fans here? Oh well...

Comment

Got a Charlotte Gainsbourg CD from a charity a while back but haven't even removed the shrinkwrap yet. Must remedy that and have a listen. I'm sure there were several CG fans (and loads of Serge fans) here once upon a time, before everyone jumped ship to Facebook or wherever

Comment

Must admit, that after hearing the interview, I told myself to go and listen to the album she made with Beck, but have I done it? Have I fuck. I did listen to my original vinyl copy of Melody Nelson and it sounded superb. IRM is the album she made with Beck. I'm going to try to remember to listen to that later today ...

Comment

Originally posted by Turboellis View Post
          No Gainsbourg fans here? Oh well...
          I've got '5.55' and 'IRM' and 'Stage Whisper' so I must be a fan. Still haven't got around to listening to this but I intend to. I suggest you listen to '5.55' before listening to 'IRM'.
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Too late. I already listened to IRM. It was OK, but I won't need to listen to it again. I'll give 5:55 a whirl ...

Comment

Working...
            X