Autumn freebs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn freebs

Now the nights are drawing in what better way to spend the long evenings than getting stuck into a book!

Should anyone want these the usual VG+ rules apply - 50 posts minimum and, erm... oh yeah, bagsie them in the thread and I'll get back to any takers in a few days

Postage will be £3 in the UK for up to 2kg, so long as the size of the parcel doesn't get any bigger than 45cm x 35cm x 16cm (I will advise)

They're all nice and clean and from a home that doesn't contain any smoking pets - some humans are present, though they don't smoke either

Here ya go:

This offer is not open to employees of Kellogg's or their immediate families

North of the River Cole

Phoar, thanks RedX, I would very much love a copy of that Scientists of Sound! Big up!
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting my teeth into Viv Albertine Chief.
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Vanished City please. And, if it is not too much, Rebel City.

Many thanks.

Comment

I'd like the Roger Eagle book please, thanks!

A great idea for freebies, I was moving some books to decorate a room the other day and wondered if there would be interest in a music books freebie thread. Seems so!

that sound system book already taken looks good, will have to keep an eye out for it

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
            Steady on SK!

This reminds me that my own copy of the Viv Albertine remains in the "unread" pile - will have to remedy that very soon.

Comment

Nice one Redx! Doing books is a great idea. I took some to a charity shop 2 weeks ago, next time they can go on here. Can we do music magazines too? Or mixtures of all 3 would be nice. Eine has very quick fingers :-) What was your opinion of that book? I have thought about buying it before. Cheers

Comment

Oooh - could I have Walls Come Tumbling Down please? Just finished a couple of books off so needing something else now. Vanished City would've been my other choice but I see t's gone. And Sir Slim - get on that Viv Albertine, it's a good read. I read it and the Cosey Fanni Tutti back to back and found they somewhat complimented each other rather well

Comment

Thanks for all the interest - PMs just sent to the interested parties

North of the River Cole

Comment

Originally posted by Taze View Post
                    Eine has very quick fingers :-) What was your opinion of that book? I have thought about buying it before. Cheers
                    I started on it earlier in the year but it didn't really grab me so I put it down again - Eine will be able to tell you more in a few weeks time!

North of the River Cole

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                      She used to have a thing on her website - amongst all the pottery - where for a certain amount you could go round her house and she'd cook you dinner. Might've been a one-off Pledge-type deal for some project she had on the go at the time. I'm sure I didn't imagine this...

North of the River Cole

Comment

Originally posted by RedX View Post

She used to have a thing on her website - amongst all the pottery - where for a certain amount you could go round her house and she'd cook you dinner. Might've been a one-off Pledge-type deal for some project she had on the go at the time. I'm sure I didn't imagine this...

I have a similar offer where 'for a certain amount' you can come around and watch me feed my cat. No takers yet, but it can't be long until someone bites.

Comment

Roger Eagle book arrived safely, thanks!

Comment

Viv was waiting for me when I arrived back from wedding. I will deal with her when I've sorted Lee Brilleaux out.

Comment

Is Rebel Footprints still looking for a home? If so, I'm interested.
                              http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Working...
                              X