More free books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free books

Another thread with some books for free, should anyone here want these. Usual VG+ freebie thread rules apply - 50 posts minimum, reply here in the thread not PM etc

Postage will be £3 in the UK for up to 2kg

Mostly in good condition, don't smell of smoke or dog or anything. The Lee Perry has a little staining on one corner throughout, and the Faber Book Of Pop (collection of various bits of music writing, not necessarily "pop") has quite yellow pages (they might have been like that to begin with, it's printed on that sort of rough cheap paper).

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191013_114813.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1051752

Name:	20191013_114743.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1051754

Name:	20191013_114718.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	1051753

Hi! I 'd gladly take the Mingus and Lee Perry book. Thanks!

Comment

excellent! I guess you want posting outside the UK? - postage will be more, so I'll try and weigh them together tonight and let you know (Lee Perry book is quite heavy, the Charles Mingus one is just a fairly small paperback)

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
        excellent! I guess you want posting outside the UK? - postage will be more, so I'll try and weigh them together tonight and let you know (Lee Perry book is quite heavy, the Charles Mingus one is just a fairly small paperback)
        Yes, exactly. Also if no one else is interested in Acid dreams I wouldn't mind taking this one too. Just let me know how much the shipping will be. Once again, thank you!

Comment

I'll relieve of you of Electric Eden as that's another I meant to pick up. I tend to prioritise records over books, though, so the books never get picked up!
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I'd be interested in the Acid Dreams if it's still available. Sounds fascinating.

Comment

It's here. I had no idea it was so big (matron). I've seen pictures of the cover, but never the book in 3 dimensions. It's time to bring back India Paper I reckon.
              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Glad it arrived safely and apologies for the random packaging, a bit low on decent jiffy bags here atm.

It's quite an easy read, except maybe for the chapter which is him basically quoting every ISB song (he's obviously a huge fan, I'm not)

Comment

Working...
                X