Halloween Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Freebies

Evening all, clearing out a few bits and spares etc. Usual deal - no lurkers, 50 posts minimum, 3 pounds postage in the UK, more overseas, reply in thread not PM, etc.

Bit of a random selection but hopefully a few may find new homes

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191031_141736.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	1051997

Chico Rodriguez has "Coffee Shake", Bert has "Cerveza" (comped on Inflight Entertainment)

Name:	20191031_141808.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1052003

spare Sonics with "Rainmaker" (finally found one in the wild after getting one via Ben's freebies thread recently)
    Close Encounters is synth business, with a bit of disco. Soul Hits is an SGA, couple of originals

Name:	20191031_141929.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	1051999

jazz and one Xian disco pop - that last one with the very 90s looking sleeve is Up With People

Name:	20191031_141957.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1052001

some beardie business, first is Jon Anderson Olias of Sunhillow, sleeveless one is a VG Joni Mitchell 1st album (honorary beard)

Name:	20191031_142058.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	1052002

Syramip is a bit tatty, has writing on back, plays pretty well, Candlewick Green has "Who Do You Think You Are?" as covered by Saint Etienne

Name:	20191031_142139.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1051998

synthy soundtracky stuff. If you ignore the theme song (and some unfortunate harmonica in places) Auf Wiedersehen Pet has some quite nice 80s library style stuff going on.
    Sleeveless one is the Terminator 2 soundtrack, unfortunately quite scratched

Name:	20191031_142023.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1051996

Electro comp has an edge warp on one record, so first track track on each side skips, can check out in more detail if anyone is interested. don't know if anyone has success in flattening warps?
    Couple of 12"s, black sleeve is Laika - Black Cat Bone on Too Pure

Name:	20191031_141852.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	1052000

Some more 12s - Mint Royale is Acka Raga sampling 90s big beat, bit of UK fast chat from Tippa, the Earl Grant also has "Fever", plus Jimmy Smith "Mission Impossible" and Walter Wanderley "The Crickets Sing For Anamaria". Polydor is James Last Band going all Georgio Moroder with a cover of "Night Drive"

Gabrelli Brass and Chiquito please B

Comment

Symarip and Mint Royale would be ace, thanks.
      and the Electro comp if nobody else wants it...
      new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

The Sonics, Al Green & Candlewick Green please!
        Last edited by Milesago; 01-11-2019, 01:21 PM. Reason: removed Five's Company
        Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Originally posted by Milesago View Post
          Skinhead Moonstomp
          already gone to Col! Others are all yours!

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post

already gone to Col! Others are all yours!
            It was actually the LP beside it I was after, the Al Green, but I had one of those moments where I attempted to multitask and typed the other title by accident.
            Also I'm going to return Fred The Pixie to the herd, its up for grabs again. I've had it before and moved it on so why am I getting it again?
            Sorry for any confusion. I'm supposed to be working.

Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

Thank you! If they are still spare, I'd like A new way of seeing and Ray Charles. If no one else has an eye for them, I'd like to give Kaempfert and Destroyer a listen but please someone step in if you do too. Thank you!
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I'd love Pete Moore if it's still there, please! And happy to try the Bee Gees, too (what a great title for an album!). Thank you :-)

Comment

I've PMed people, should be able to get things posted in the next couple of days.

The rest are all still available!

Comment

If they're still there may I please get Auf Wiedersehen, Tippa Irie, Chico Rodrigues and James Last Band? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X