Joy division 12" laseretched bbc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy division 12" laseretched bbc

Maybe someone on the vg+ forum can help me on this. I seem to recall to have seen a post (finds section, a couple of months ago) from someone who had found the joy division lwtua laseretched 12" (bbc library). He had found it rather cheap. Maybe i am wrong and seen it somwhere else...
    , A friend is searching for this one 12". Can anybody help me on this, i cannot find the original post through the search function
    Thx

That was me, though I don't think I mentioned it here.

I put a couple of pics on my Insta https://www.instagram.com/p/B26-DMCpAVx/

Drop me a line

WF

Comment

thx, wf
      ah, it was on yr instagram dubsdig (which i found on vg+)
      i will send you a message

Comment

a friend who works for the BBC has a similar disc without the JD track but has the same etchings on the flip

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

I'm a big JD fan and never heard of this disc before. Very interesting. Is it possible it's a LWTUA label stuck on an anthem disc? Is one side playable?

Comment

I thought the JD disc looked like an existing 12" with the etchings added later - has the side with etchings also got the normal audio groove? (unplayable now because of the etching of course)

Comment

Alas, I’m away in Thailand until March so can’t answer these questions until I return.

WF

Comment

Working...
              X