We're back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back!

Looks like we may need to put 50p in the meter...

[sobs] Don't ever leave me again.

Comment

Was this the message I got when I tried to log in yesterday about a dodgy security certificate or something?

North of the River Cole

Comment

Hi - the site was down for approx 24 hours because the payment for the annual subscription to vBulletin Cloud bounced. This was because they couldn’t take payment from the credit card on file.

I’ve paid the invoice now - it’s $220 (USD). If anyone fancies throwing a few coins into the pot even though these are tough times, the PayPal address is [email protected]. Every little helps..!

Alan McK acts as the governance auditor and checks that all donations are used properly and accounted for. We used up the last lot of donations to pay the bill in April 2018 (I think they payment is every two years).

All good, thanks for listening.

Stay safe,
        Sie

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

My modest donation on its way...

Comment

Originally posted by collectionneur maniaque View Post
            My modest donation on its way...
            Thank you, it is appreciated.

(end Geldof mode)
            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Will be chipping in with a ten bob note come next pay day...

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                Will be chipping in with a ten bob note come next pay day...
                The deed is done.

Comment

Working...
                X