New Releases June 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Releases June 2020

Bunch of chancers from London posing as Northerners so as to avoid being tagged with the 'metropolitan elite' tag and, thereby, perhaps sell a few more records with some kind of North/South sympathy bias. I probably will get one- you have to support these people don't you, and I believe they're quite elderly so it would be nice to know I've contributed towards a comfy new pair of velcro-closure slippers for the winter.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

OK not real but wow, if it was!
    The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Those of you who remember Gingham Kitchen of old will be pleased to hear his Beam Weapons project has a lathe cut 45 just out, but you'll need to be quick four left as I type. library type stuff innit.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
        Those of you who remember Gingham Kitchen of old will be pleased to hear his Beam Weapons project has a lathe cut 45 just out, but you'll need to be quick four left as I type. library type stuff innit.
        Ah, you beat me to it ... sold out now, although available to listen to for free on the Beam Weapons Bandcamp page
        OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Working...
        X