Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agnes_Guano
    replied
    PLUS they never include a cover photo or description PLUS they never fill in the full title of the record PLUS they are usually absurdly overpriced.

Apart from that, yeah fine.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Apart from perhaps the 14th century Black Death epidemic, could there be a worse time to have a business named I Have It?

Leave a comment:

• candiman
    replied
    Good idea on adding -ID to the ebay search string.

The prices are invariably ending in odd pence leading me to believe that many of the listings are from overseas sellers and the price is a converted one.
    Also they say free shipping and say they are not responsible for shipping leading me to think when an ebay invoice arrives it will have shipping added.

iHaveit have been on ebay since Dec 2018 and have 3000> 100% feedback.

I am guessing there are more listings thru it recently because record shops and dealers have not been able to physically sell so this is an easy way of getting their Discogs inventory bulk listed on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Irwin69
    replied
    Originally posted by candiman View Post
    I am getting more and more ebay emails with hits on my watch list that have no picture and reference numbers like id999z.
    Doing a little research seems these are all related to iHaveit. This seems to be a platform that "connects sellers with buyers" and it has a bulk ebay lister feature. Not been aware of it before.
    Why would I buy something on ebay thru them as the actual seller is essentially hidden so who knows if they reliable? If I understand the model correctly.
    Anybody have any experience of it, or buying on such an ebay listing?
    IHaveIt is a plague on ebay. I basically do all my searches now using the tag '-ID' to remove any of their listings. Sure I might miss some stuff but since no doubt the same sellers will have their stock on Discogs I am sure I'll find it.

Leave a comment:

• Turboellis
    replied
    I'd never heard of iHaveIt before. Checked the website. Looks well shoddy. Like you say, looks unreliable. Maybe if the price is cheap enough, try them out once ...

Leave a comment:

• candiman
    started a topic ihaveit

ihaveit

I am getting more and more ebay emails with hits on my watch list that have no picture and reference numbers like id999z.
    Doing a little research seems these are all related to iHaveit. This seems to be a platform that "connects sellers with buyers" and it has a bulk ebay lister feature. Not been aware of it before.
    Why would I buy something on ebay thru them as the actual seller is essentially hidden so who knows if they reliable? If I understand the model correctly.
    Anybody have any experience of it, or buying on such an ebay listing?
Working...
X