Lockdown 2 Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockdown 2 Freebies

Hope everyone is doing alright in what's been a rather depressing year.

Here's a bunch of LPs that need rehoming.

Usual rules apply:

50 post minimum to rule out lurkers

Please make it clear WITHIN THE THREAD what you've picked

Please READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS so that you don't ask for stuff that's already gone

I'll private message people regarding payment (PayPal) and postage costs. It's £3.10 in the UK for several LPs, max number might depend on what mailers I can find.

I think there's probably more I've missed, so might be updating the thread later - sure I've a spare "Nancy & Lee" around somewhere, for example

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_141807.jpg Views:	0 Size:	239.5 KB ID:	1055425

UK stuff - Lonesome Travellers is folk, Ron Ryan is alright country/folk/SSW

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_142025.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.0 KB ID:	1055429

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_141947.jpg Views:	0 Size:	256.3 KB ID:	1055428

Werner Muller has good "Let's Stay Together", Botticelli is EZ-Disco

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_141838.jpg Views:	0 Size:	237.6 KB ID:	1055427
    Carlini has the good "Spinning Wheel"
    Close Encounters has some decent synth stuff despite the crappy label

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_141905.jpg Views:	0 Size:	303.4 KB ID:	1055433

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_142252.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.8 KB ID:	1055424

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_142101.jpg Views:	0 Size:	230.1 KB ID:	1055430
    Pioneers has a lot of click-y scratches
    Liquid Liquid is only the boot

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_142328.jpg Views:	0 Size:	300.4 KB ID:	1055434

A Man Dies is pretty good early 60s Xian thing

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201112_142638.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.6 KB ID:	1055432
    1st is SGA Disco
    Northern Dance Orch has a couple of good tracks on from memory ("Spinning Wheel"?)
    Sweet Charity, for "Rich Man's Frug"

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6223.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	1055426

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6228.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1055431

Candlewick Green "Who Do You Think You Are?" (as in St. Etienne etc)
    Hurricane Smith has one nice instrumental with break

Very generous of you Michael again. May I please grab the Carlini, Northern Dance Orchestra and the Hurrican Smith?

Thanks!

Comment

I would love the xlos inc, pioneers, liquid liquid and bang the drum if at all possible!! Thank you

Comment

Oh, oh, Dourados, Botticelli and Best Kept Secret, please.
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

And Dollimore too. I'm done! cheers Bongooolia.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Cool, thanks! Would like to hear Kiddie Au Go Go, Why Mommy?, The Romantic Eartha and Black Abbotts, cheers!
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Well done that man!

Comment

Amazing how every time someone posts freebies there are so many records I haven't seen or wasn't aware of.
                Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Lounge Cowboy View Post
                  Well done that man!
                  Well done indeed Michael.

I will gladly take these off your hands if that's OK?

The Irish Guards and the 2 Sinatra LPs

Comment

No takers yet for the "Sweet Charity"? A great film and it has probably one of the best club scenes in film history?

Comment

I was impressed with the bit where they are suddenly dancing on one leg.

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                        No takers yet for the "Sweet Charity"? A great film and it has probably one of the best club scenes in film history?

My wife's favourite film.

Comment

The Fosse/Verdon series last year was excellent, I thought.
                          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
                          X