No announcement yet.

Missing Parcel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for a record from Germany to arrive via DHL - so glad I read this thread...

North of the River Cole

Comment

I've just had one of my missing parcels, sent from Ireland to Holland, turn up after 72 days! a record as far as I'm concerned.
      Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

My brother who lives in New York once made me the best mixtape ever, but the postal service lost it. I still think about it sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia View Post
          I've got a roll of the CN22 customs forms (has always been handy in the past for US, Japan etc orders). However I believe that they are only appropriate for the tracked parcels now, and non-tracked stuff needs a CN22 with a barcode (at least according to the Royal Mail website). Has anyone seen one of these yet? I'm wondering if it's possible to get a roll of those as well or do they print the barcode at the counter?
          You can get a roll of the barcode ones. Wow, my first post of 2021 is the dullest ever - things can only get better!

Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post

You can get a roll of the barcode ones. Wow, my first post of 2021 is the dullest ever - things can only get better!
            Good to see you back round this neck of the woods anyway The Divine One.

I seem to have been lucky with my record parcels both pre/post Brexit - an Lp ordered from Portugal in December arrived in good time and an Lp from Germany ordered last week landed earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post

cheers, actually posted out an international one yesterday, so came here to reply to my own boring question

Comment

I had an LP arrive from Holland within a week (posted the 3rd of January) but am still waiting on a tape (yes really) coming from Sweden that was posted end of December but that is still early days yet. Definitely more conscious of not buying from Europe at the moment unless it is a must have rarity

Comment

And I can Add to this that Bright Pupils swap CDs, sent to him in Australia on Dec12th just arrived on Friday 29th.
                  "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Much to my amazement, an LP posted in France on Dec 1st which I'd assumed was lost just turned up today. No clues on the package as to where's it been the past 84 days. 84 DAYS. So there's still hope..! Maybe.

(full disclosure: it's the 1976 French repress of Tangerine Dream's Zeit double, accidentally pressed off master tapes running backwards by Barclay. Does this mean I might travel backwards in time when I play it? Guess I'll find out soon enough).
                    Dave Lee Roth, I Too Am Running With This Devil Of Which You Speak (sic)

Comment

A first for me: I sent 3 LPs to a buyer in Belgium. The LPs came back to me and the buyer told me that the Belgian Post Office hadn't even attempted to deliver it. When he contacted them, they apparently said: "We don't know what happened". This is a parcel sent tracked and insured. They don't know what happened. Maybe they should become vegetable farmers instead.
                      "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Another first. The Netherlands Post Office contact a buyer of mine to say, they can't deliver the tracked insures parcel because they can't read the address on it. All the info is in the system, and they actually contacted her. WTF? You couldn't make up this idiocy. Still waiting on the results of this one.
                        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Working...
                        X