Posting your records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting your records

I've just had to send a couple of birthday presents and such is the state of our local post office It is no longer open either before I go to work, or after I've finished work, and for only a half day on Saturday. So I've had to buy online and at the moment, until the end of May, Royal Mail are doing free collection from your house. So if you're flogging stuff on Discogs maybe that'll be useful to you.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

However, if you find yourself missing the quintessential post office experience, I suggest you get members of your immediate family to queue up by the front door in front of you, fumble with their purses and generally make incomprehensible enquiries to your postie to drag out the process exquisitely.
    Last edited by Turboellis; 21-04-2021, 06:07 AM.
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Before fumbling with their purses they need to have them buried at the bottom of a large bag and then express mild surprise when they're asked to make a payment at the end the process, as this has never happened to them before
      North of the River Cole

Comment

Mild surprise? More like unfettered outrage! Not like in the olden days when the post office were grateful to be allowed to take letters and parcels and would convey them free of charge, and be proud to do so.
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

Working...
        X