Trunk anniversary comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trunk anniversary comp

Looks like Do What You Love - Trunk 25th anniversary collection & re-issue of Abstractions Of The Industrial North on the horizon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/trunk-recor...=trunk+records

Would be nice to hear the news from the horse's mouth first ...
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Will no doubt buy both, don't know why I didn't buy Abstractions first time around, but this other imminent new release looks more to my tastes:

https://trunkrecords.greedbag.com/bu...knob-twiddler/

Comment

That comp is out and already sold out at Trunk. They will be getting some more but if you wanted a silver vinyl one to keep un-played in it's shrinkwrap you're out of luck.
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Did that sell out in less than 24 hours?
        If Trunky wanted to fund more expensive projects should he have pressed more?
        Did he pay the cover artist too much?

Obviously all these questions are ancilliary to the music, which we are all hooked on.

Just chewin' the olive oil ...

Comment

Originally posted by Turboellis View Post
          Did that sell out in less than 24 hours?
          If Trunky wanted to fund more expensive projects should he have pressed more?
          Did he pay the cover artist too much?

Obviously all these questions are ancilliary to the music, which we are all hooked on.

Just chewin' the olive oil ...
          I think it did sell out in 24 hours but people are desperate for the coloured vinyl. Ordinary black are coming along- not sure how many but I imagine plenty. I hope so because I'd quite like a copy and I could have bought a silver one but I'm waiting for the black.
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

I think it did sell out in 24 hours but people are desperate for the coloured vinyl. Ordinary black are coming along- not sure how many but I imagine plenty. I hope so because I'd quite like a copy and I could have bought a silver one but I'm waiting for the black.
            Coloured vinyl is a real lottery isn't it? Can be a nice pressing but equally can be atrocious. I bought 2 copies of the same clear LP set recently and had one good, one bad, which is hard to accept if you've paid 38 quid for each one.

Comment

Working...
            X