Cornelius gets his come uppance ... maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornelius gets his come uppance ... maybe

Japanese press is full of this story ...

http://www.japansubculture.com/japan...hit-no-problem

If even a little of it is true, then a public shaming is the least of what he deserves.
    "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Ha! I'm sure he considers himself a different kind of cat now but that serves him right for bragging about it in print. What an unpleasant thing to boast about. I have but one Cornelius record, a 45 from 98, 'Free Fall'. Not that great.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I see another one has bitten the dust. It's not going very well just at the moment, is it.
      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
        I see another one has bitten the dust. It's not going very well just at the moment, is it.
        I'm bored of reading about the disasters. The COVID cases are going through the roof in Tokyo. I'm very glad I don't live there.

Comment

As the father of a disabled child, I hope Cornelius never works again, at the very, very, very least. Why was it overlooked at the time? Because he was the golden boy of Japanese alt pop?

Comment

I liked point
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
              As the father of a disabled child, I hope Cornelius never works again, at the very, very, very least. Why was it overlooked at the time? Because he was the golden boy of Japanese alt pop?
              Don't know. Maybe nobody really gave a shit about the shit. Only 1 person I know knew about it from the Rocking On magazine article. Recently his wife told him not to play any more Cornelius records anywhere or she'd divorce him. When I find my Flipper's Guitar CD it's going in the bin.

Maybe you should be able to separate the music from the musician, but in this kind of instance I can't.

The only time I want to see that shit again is when they show him apologizing to the families involved.

Comment

Working...
              X