Studley car boot sale - closed for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studley car boot sale - closed for good

i went on Sunday to the final Studley car boot sale. looks like the owners have closed it down after years.

i used to go weekly, i bought so many records there over the past 19 years. shame to see it go.
    i guess all the sellers will move on to other local sales, but Studley was always good for records, not sure why, but i always came back with stuff.

anyone else used to go there?
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

I've seen a couple of people on Insta lamenting its closure.

Always sad when a good boot closes. The legendary Wimbledon boot sale has still never been properly replaced four years since it closed.

Comment

Super Sausage in Milton Keynes AND The MK Bowl, both huge boots, gone...
      The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Facebook Marketplace and Shpock has a lot to answer for?

Comment

anyone know where the sellers from this boot sale now go?
          i fancy going to a boot sale this weekend, but the ones my side of Birmingham are terrible
          instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

What a great car boot! Was gutted to see it go. 23 long double rows of stalls on a good day and the slight incline to finish you off at the end. Had so many good things from there in the past and always in quantity ie armfulls. I know the 2 guys that shared the record stall with the roof over the top do the Moseley record fair. Poss have a tel no. for the younger one if you know him. I have seen Ozzy about as a customer but not as a seller and did you notice how many diggers / flippers there were called Steve?! :-) Didn,t realize that you went there too but yeah that makes sense with your location.

Comment

Working...
            X