South coast vultures ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South coast vultures ?

Just a quick shout to confirm that SOUTHAMPTON will bear witness to the live - hammond grinding action of Rev Cleatus and the Soul Saviours

PLUS some mad cheeba style mash up -ish on vinyl from yours truly until 2.00am...

This goes down on Friday 24th October - upstairs (?) at the Soul Cellars (it makes sense when you get there...)

So hope to see certain Hero's down there if you can make it...!

(PS - don't forget the after hours pool party...&#33

Sounds very tempting Si.    I'll have to check with the man who owns the couch...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

It's in the diary Si (and you're pencilled in for the sofa Rich).

There might be extra floor space at mine (15 mins walk from the venue) if anybody else fancies it ?
      Matt Hero

Comment

Nice one - I'll see if I can sort out a guesty for you both -I'll keep you posted.
        Rich, I think I've got your mobile number _i'll text you next week to double check and let you know...

- and a few

Comment

I'm nearby so if I can make it I certainly will. It would be nice to meet a few Vultures.

Comment

Cool Si - I'll PM you with it just to make certain.  

And it'd be great to finally meet you Blighty (I'll try and dig that De La 45 out whichever random box it's packed in by then   ).

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Oh Blighty, I now have that previousy discussed LP in my possession.

Si - sounds good fella. Are you at Brillo on Monday ?
              Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Oct. 17 2003,10:48)]Oh Blighty, I now have that previousy discussed LP in my possession.

Si - sounds good fella. Are you at Brillo on Monday ?
                Damn right! - Blighty - are you there monday at all ? -if not give me a shout with your details and I'll try and get another squeeze...

Comment

Working...
                X