• Show
Clear All

• Brillo monday

quick head count?

unfortunately i've got a work do so can't make it
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Me me me!!!

Got a few of those 45 thingies to play...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Me me me!
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Me me me too. Fingers crossed I can finally shake this cold/flu thing, or you are all going to share it with me

BritFenderRhodesFolkRare from me....
        Matt Hero

Comment

Was gonna be a case of me me me, but alas Midland Mainline have stopped their promotion of more reasonably-priced tickets, and so it will cost me at least £40 to get down by train. Fook that&#33;
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

I&#39;m down.

Got a particularly nice 45 to spin for the heaving crowd this month too.

Comment

I suppose you can count me in, picked up a few very evil afro + island bits since last time...

Comment

Yes indeedy boys...

Comment

I&#39;ll probably be there, haven&#39;t got much to offer for trades but I was thinking of bringing down some library catalogue books if anyone is interested at peeping; bruton, coloursound, sonoton, atmosphere, chappel, Jw, and a few others. don&#39;t know if anyone would be interested in looking at them?
                  (TOM)
                  www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

I wouldnt mind photocopies of the library cats - could be useful for the site. I&#39;ll sort you out cash or beer for the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Oct. 18 2003,13:44)]I wouldnt mind photocopies of the library cats - could be useful for the site. I&#39;ll sort you out cash or beer for the cost.
                      If I get time I can do that, there&#39;s quite a lot to be copied though (I&#39;m a bit lazy&#33 so maybe I&#39;ll bring them down and you can check what&#39;s usefull first or borrow them.

Comment

Aye its a bit short notice. Ive got kpm, themes, bosworth, some chappell, studio G, some selected sounds and a few others.

Do you collect libraries generally or just go for the funky ones?

Comment

Looking at the situation with the tube around Angel today (after the most recent accident on the line) I might have to take a raincheck on Brillo tommorow. Getting home in particular might be a bitch
                          Matt Hero

Comment

I collect libraries for various reasons, mainly for sampling but also for playing out occasionally and of course for just listening to&#33; so i&#39;m interested in all kinds, not just the Funk.

The bulk of my collection (about 2000) came on one lucky day when I was recording in some studios that had a radio station based in the same complex... they were going to throw them out, got them for nothing&#33; sadly most of the classic stuff had been picked out but I can&#39;t really complain&#33; That&#39;s were all the catalogues came from. they&#39;re usefull to have as a reference but it can also be really annoying to see what I&#39;m missing&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Oct. 19 2003,17:34)]Looking at the situation with the tube around Angel today (after the most recent accident on the line) I might have to take a raincheck on Brillo tommorow. Getting home in particular might be a bitch
                              Well, I&#39;m going to chance it anyway and if I end up missing my train back again I&#39;ll just blame records. Again.

BK pre-meet anyone ?
                              Matt Hero

Comment

Working...
                              X