X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another ebay query...

Just wondering if this is legit?

Dear eBay Customer,

We recently invited you to participate in our online Customer Satisfaction Survey.  We hope that you still intend to share your thoughts with us.  We believe that the best way to evaluate and improve our services is to listen to what the members of the eBay community are saying.

The feedback you provide will be kept confidential and will only be used to improve the quality of our services to you.

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address below.  If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of your browser.

http://survey.ccsurvey.com/ebay0302a....pl?mWpgNKsACZ

Thank you for your help!

Seth Cohen
    Director, Brand Research
    eBay, Inc.

** An important note from the survey vendor **

eBay has commissioned Satmetrix to conduct this study among its members.  Both eBay and Satmetrix truly respect the opinions of consumers, just like you.  eBay, as the party who controls the data collected in this survey, may use your responses together with existing data it has about you to ensure its products and services meet your needs. eBay is contacting you for market research purposes only and will not re-contact you as a result of your participation in this study.  All information collected is confidential and will only be used in aggregate form. The information that you provide will be used strictly within eBay's Privacy Policy.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/community/png-priv.html

The data collected from you may be transferred to the USA to be processed on behalf of and under the instruction of eBay by a third party data processor based in the USA and in accordance with the eBay privacy policy.  If you want to be excluded from future surveys and survey correspondence from Satmetrix on behalf of eBay, please REPLY to this email with the word REMOVE in the subject line.

You have received this email because your eBay preferences indicate that you are willing to participate in eBay surveys. To change your notification preferences, which determine how you would like eBay to communicate with you, please visit eBay's Notification Preferences Change page (please note that it may take up to 14 days to process your request).

http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

I just attempted to click over the survey and it wouldn't allow me. Have you already taken it?

Comment

As always, I'd delete it immediately (without opening it) to be on the safe side.

Anything necessary would be communicated to you on logging in to eBay, surely?

Benicio Del Cautious
      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ Oct. 18 2003,18:51)]I just attempted to click over the survey and it wouldn't allow me. Have you already taken it?
        No, I was about to then thought better of it. So some cheeky beggar has filled it in for me!

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Whether it's legit or not, what's the point in spending time filling in a form just so that ebay can make even more money?
          There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY !

Comment

Working...
            X