Sga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sga

Came across an SGA I'd never encountered before, yesterday, a compilation of themes, including 'I Dream Of Jeanie'.  I'd have picked it up but it was Oxfam prices - anyone know what it's like (searching the site drew a blank).

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

DONT!!!!

its not THAT dream of Jeanie...

another Muller update on the cards for next month btw...

Comment

On the Muller/SGA subject, been seeing an Lp about of Classical 'Space Themes' (2001, stuff from 'The Planets' etc) which says on the cover something like "with synthesizer/electronic effects"...always a full £1, though, and probably chuff. Can't remember title too clearly...
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

yes, that one gets covered next month too...probably worth your pound for that one track and the nudey burd on the sleeve...featured in that Naked Vinyl book too, but they got the label wrong and said it was on 'Damont'...now, we all know better than that....

Comment

Ah, the plot thickens...no nudey bird on the one I've seen (just pictures of planets). Knowing Muller, could well be the same LP though. Hey, nudey sleeves get the £1 regardless of content (uh, can't imagine why)...

a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] ]...featured in that Naked Vinyl book too...
            ahhh, classic booter cheesecake.....

When I find a copy, I always end up gazing at the headphones the nudie lady is wearing with (what looks like) a fishing rod extending out of the top of them, like some bizarre aerial...

... instead of looking at her more than ample norks !!  

Is that because I'm getting old... ? ? ?

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
            X