Rubberfunk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubberfunk!

Cheers for the shout out on the back of the lp! (Loads of peeps here did so check the it&#33

Your postie sounds great! Can we swap?

And did seb fontaine really play your records?

And I'll review the record for the site. Promise. Hope it does really well for you matey! Have a and relax!

Actually...no wheres that mr guder lp??!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

yes, the world NEEDS the mr guder lp. sort it, rubberfunk&#33;

Comment

Crikey&#33;

Thanks chaps&#33; The shout out pleasure was all mine

Erm, about that Mr.Güder album ....

Our tape recorder has broken down, honest guv&#33;

As soon as it&#39;s fixed expect some &#39;Super Guder Breaks Vol.4&#39; action on 7&quot; (b/w the live favourite &#39;Don&#39;t Stop Moving&#39 and then we&#39;ll look at what we&#39;ve got for an album...

This summer has all been a bit Rubberfunk hectic, which shows no sign of slowing down now the album is out

But it&#39;s All Guder
      FunkyDown
      Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Oct. 21 2003,22:30)]Your postie sounds great&#33; Can we swap?

And did seb fontaine really play your records?
        My postie is great - leaves records with the neighbours if I&#39;m not in, holds them at the sorting office if I&#39;m away, then brings them all round when I&#39;m back .... he&#39;s just ... dreamy ...

And Seb Fontaine did indeed play my record - no one was more suprised than me&#33; I nearly crashed the car when it came on the radio. He played the re-edit of Disco Scene off the 12&quot; - he&#39;s a bit of an old B-boy at heart apparently - bless &#39;im ...
        FunkyDown
        Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
        X