This is for sie vulture & towny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for sie vulture & towny

This is thanks for the 8am wake up call ya bastard!

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

hahahaha &#33;&#33;&#33;

Can you find a picture of a guy on a pushbike slowly crashing into a fence (well, it felt like he did it in slow motion...).

Towny Boy, you are a veteran mate - you should change your signature to &quot;drink this, it&#39;ll make your ears go purple....&quot;
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

... Anyway, I called at 8.45am, you lazy sod.

Some of us have to get into work at 8.30am y&#39;know &#33;&#33;

(or were in the process of being late....)  

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Hehehehehe, the trouble is i don&#39;t remember crashing the fence &#33; Still daydreaming about that Babu set off &quot;scratch&quot; i guess
        SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

Man, you were battered....

Yeah, that Babu set on the &quot;Scratch&quot; dvd really is fantastic. I&#39;m gonna watch it again, the minute I get home..

...recommended to all with an interest in &quot;turntablism&quot;...

Did I tell everyone that Towny Boy had a bag of f*ck-rare 45&#39;s on his back when he bailed off his bike ?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Comment

Working...
          X