Barry's connectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry's connectors

any of the vultures familiar with the two Barry's 7s/ connectors comps that are out there?

italian library guff - not exactly an informative description, so if anyone can elaborate it'd be grate

chirrs  

both volumes very worthwhile indeed. and check out luke vibert's nuggets (both volumes) as well if you haven't already.

Comment

Yep, wise words from the Woolster. (alright mate&#33.
      derelicts of dialect

Comment

whoop! where've you been?

Comment

I've been bloomin' everywhere mate, i swear that time is conspiring to catch me out. A short but fruitfull trip to the states to check with some brothers and sisters over in Detroit, and of course copping a sackfull of vinyl delights old and new. Facia boards, yes facia boards, I've been swinging from unsafe ladders, whilst trying to maintian a fly like purchase to the pebbledash, in a manner accustomed to a mountaineer,
          in order to replace many large peices of timber on the front of my abode,
          a most unpleasant experience, and one that's taken me three bloody weeks of naggin' from the missus to complete. Still, if a job's worth doing......

Good to hear from ya mate.
          derelicts of dialect

Comment

So, can you explain to me the difference between a facia board and a soffet then ? Never understood that....
            Matt Hero

Comment

Hi Matt, how are you?.
              Unfortunatley, i'm hopeless when it comes to the finer details, the things i replaced are treated wooden boards about 5 inches wide
              and an inch and a half thick, of varying lengths from a couple of feet long to about sixteen feet. Oh no, i sound like 'Handy Andy' aargh!. Still they look nice though. And my other half is quiet. Result.
              derelicts of dialect

Comment

I know the things, mine need either replacing or stripping and repainting. It doesn't sound much fun though....

Glad you've been making yourself useful My excuse is a lack of ladders tall enough to do the job. It's worked so far.
                Matt Hero

Comment

Yep the fun factor is about zero on that one Matt, still once it's completed you can stand back and.........see what you've done wrong, like i did!. Especially as i did this in precious r+r time on my weekends off. Still it beats paying a hairy arsed builder 300 smackers to do it.Go on mate you know you want to!
                  derelicts of dialect

Comment

Working...
                  X