Crap halloween records!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap halloween records!

Right chaps. I've just found out Im spinning at some fancy dress party at this bar in bethnal gree (pleasure unit or something).

Basically I thought it would be cool to get some crap (and maybe not so crap) spooky styleee tracks to play.

I remember nick playing me a funky thing with ghost noises over the top.

Um and The monster mash.

And thats my lot.

The bash is on Friday so I need to get my hands on stuff asap.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

The Exorcist - The Devils
    Ghost a go go - Richard Rome
    Munsters theme - Jimmy Smith

all i can think of at the moment mate.
    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

cant remember for defo but what about the blackula album?
      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

woooh. yep got blacula. Nice one&#33;

I could play some eeeire libraries and rhyme and toast over the top.

Comment

&quot;haunted house of rock&quot;...can&#39;t remember if it was by whodini or lovebug starski? terrible old school hip hop...

Comment

don&#39;t forget to play &quot;spooky&quot; by andy williams, serm. on the smooth tip.

Comment

err....&quot;ghostbusters&quot;...?
              Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (son of stan @ Oct. 29 2003,13:19)]err....&quot;ghostbusters&quot;...?
                Can I use two copies of this - scratch really badly over the top and call myself DJ Yoda.

Is there a ghostbusters instrumental. maybe some accapella bizness is in order.

Comment

&#39;Soul Dracula&#39; by Hot Blood.
                  Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Oct. 29 2003,13:21)]Is there a ghostbusters instrumental. maybe some accapella bizness is in order.
                    just grab the mic while it&#39;s on, step around in front of the decks and rhyme to the laydeez, serm. no need to piss about with accapellas that way. and you might even get yourself a little action for the rest of the evening. simple.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (the bearded one @ Oct. 29 2003,13:12)]&quot;haunted house of rock&quot;...can&#39;t remember if it was by whodini or lovebug starski? terrible old school hip hop...
                      And there&#39;s &#39;Amityville&#39; by Lovebug Starski. Mebbe something from the first Gravediggaz LP? &#39;Thriller&#39;, &#39;Ghostbusters&#39;, and &#39;Somebody&#39;s Watching Me&#39; by Rockwell for the crap set (not exactly spooky stylee but should go down well with the ironic Hoxton brigade...). &#39;Vampires Of Dartmoor&#39; LP. &#39;Holy Ghost&#39; by the Bar-Kays. The Button Down Brass&#39;s &#39;Theme From The Exorcist&#39;.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Oct. 29 2003,13:31)]&#39;Thriller&#39;, &#39;Ghostbusters&#39;, and &#39;Somebody&#39;s Watching Me&#39;
                        That&#39;ll teach me to take my time over replying...
                        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Michael Jackson - &#39;Thriller&#39;
                          Redbone - &#39;Witch Queen of New Orleans&#39;
                          Tricky - &#39;Pumpkin&#39;
                          Words and Pictures - &#39;Witches of Hallowe&#39;en (ooh-ooh)&#39;
                          Japan - &#39;Ghosts&#39;
                          Some gay bloke in a jester&#39;s outfit - &#39;Rentaghost&#39;
                          Vampires of Dartmoore strk
                          &#39;Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue&#39;
                          Warren Zevon - &#39;Werewolves of London&#39;

and so on.

Benicio
                          Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

..you can always create a scare by whipping a 12 inch &quot;thriller&quot; out.

(copyright tony blackburn 1983)
                            Endless Tripe

Comment

Billy strange does a nifty &#39;Munsters&#39; as well as Jimmy Smith (and Smith does the &#39;Bewitched&#39; theme on the same LP).

Hot Blood&#39;s &#39;Terror On The Dancefloor&#39; &amp; &#39;Baby Frankie Stein&#39; might do the biz, too.

And don&#39;t forget your &#39;Vampyros Lesbos&#39;, Goblin &#39;Suspiria&#39; OST (well, save that till you want to clear the floor) and the late Warren Zevon&#39;s &#39;Werewolves Of London&#39;.

Used to love that last one, but I&#39;m alright nowwwww...

Oh, and for the full gross out, try The Pogues&#39; &#39;Worms&#39; (a song I grew up thinking my dad had made up himself) and I suppose you COULD partake of some new wave records if you were so inclined: &#39;Grimly Fiendish&#39;, &#39;Spellbound&#39;, &#39;Ghost Town&#39; &amp; the like...
                              a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Working...
                              X