Midwest funk w/ cut chemist reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest funk w/ cut chemist reminder

just a reminder that he is playing on the 14th in london with egon from stones throw records, dante and all the other funk Chaps

get tickets at

http://www.cutchemist.co.uk

Fryer, are you attending the Brillo Saturday the night after ? if so, is there any chance you could bring along the last couple of Jazzman releases for me to purchase ? Ta !
    Matt Hero

Comment

na im going up to scotland to do the launch party at motherfunk, also our clubs birthday party

cheers

fryer

Comment

matt - i've got to go to Camden on Saturday (managed to get an empty sleeve from Rhythm so need to go back to pick up the vinyl&#33 so can get them from the Jazzman shop if you want...?

Comment

How do you leave a record store with no record? Dont they give them to you to check in there as they are all behind the counter?...
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Oct. 30 2003,13:21)]matt - i&#39;ve got to go to Camden on Saturday (managed to get an empty sleeve from Rhythm so need to go back to pick up the vinyl&#33 so can get them from the Jazzman shop if you want...?
            Yeah, that would be great. I&#39;m missing 26,27 &amp; 28 - so if you can get those I&#39;d be eternally grateful. I&#39;m not going to be at the Brillo on the 10th (as it is too close to the 15th and I can&#39;t afford it), so I can&#39;t sort you out for cash until the 15th. if that&#39;s OK ?
            Matt Hero

Comment

they did, but i was buying several and they have an annoying &#39;listen to 3 records max&#39; policy - so they only got those out and not the fourth one. it was the guitarist from the Soul Destroyers who was getting confused...

Comment

what did you buy? I need some good new records. I fancy going to camden on sat actually.
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

and matt - no problem. and want enything else from the Jazzman shop? maybe the 8 quid copy of Gilbert O&#39;Sullivan &#39;Himself&#39;

i know Gerald and co have a lot of good stuff there, but that one made me smile...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Oct. 30 2003,14:13)]and matt - no problem. and want enything else from the Jazzman shop? maybe the 8 quid copy of Gilbert O&#39;Sullivan &#39;Himself&#39;

i know Gerald and co have a lot of good stuff there, but that one made me smile...
                    Is that the one with &#39;Too Much Attention&#39; on it ? Jeez....
                    Matt Hero

Comment

it is, yes. good track, but 50p max i&#39;d have thought&#33; when i saw it on that Folk Funk Flavours comp i presumed it would be something obscure like a b-side or something, and not just on *that* LP

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Oct. 30 2003,15:09)]it is, yes. good track, but 50p max i&#39;d have thought&#33; when i saw it on that Folk Funk Flavours comp i presumed it would be something obscure like a b-side or something, and not just on *that* LP
                        I&#39;ve always found it quite hard to find in decent nick.... indeed in the end I spend a whole *pound* on it just to get one that hadn&#39;t been trashed.

In the defense of the LP, I&#39;ve certainly paid more to get less out of a one track LP, but £8 is serious cash.
                        Matt Hero

Comment

Sermad, do you intend to visit G&#39;s stall and drop an insanely serious, more serious than cancer, 12 mighty quid for a Mid-West Funk ticket? If so, maybe you could pick one up for me, as I&#39;m not trusting the striking postal service too good at the mo...  that&#39;s 12 records Matt, or 12 weeks pocket money&#33;&#33;
                          http://wakeupanddie.com
                          http://weirdgearnyc.com
                          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

come on, that&#39;s 24 records if you&#39;re careful&#33;

and i hope the records i&#39;m waiting for in the post aren&#39;t currently being squashed and broken under the huge piles of undelivered junk mail that must be building up at the PO depots...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Oct. 30 2003,15:50)]Sermad, do you intend to visit G&#39;s stall and drop an insanely serious, more serious than cancer, 12 mighty quid for a Mid-West Funk ticket? If so, maybe you could pick one up for me, as I&#39;m not trusting the striking postal service too good at the mo...  that&#39;s 12 records Matt, or 12 weeks pocket money&#33;&#33;
                              Me too Sermad - I&#39;d rather buy you a beer for your trouble than pay the booking fee.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                              X