Birds brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds brass

So whats the deal with the Birds n Brass on Goldenhour?

No mention of it on the site (or am I blind)?

There is one in a vinyl vulture starter kit on ebay right now!

The seller kindly sent me the tracklisting.

birds meet brass / I was kaiser bill's batman / I can see a rainbow / red roses for a blue lady / someday my prince will come / green green grass of home / should I / my fanwy's dance / janie / clunky / big mike / sounds of mars
    one morning in may / little brown jug / release me / dardanella / lady in red / somethin' stupid / chim chim cheree / ja da / mood indigo / morning town ride / mellow yellow / winchester cathedral
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 03 2003,13:09)]So whats the deal with the Birds n Brass on Goldenhour?

No mention of it on the site (or am I blind)?

There is one in a vinyl vulture starter kit on ebay right now&#33;

The seller kindly sent me the tracklisting.

birds meet brass / I was kaiser bill&#39;s batman / I can see a rainbow / red roses for a blue lady / someday my prince will come / green green grass of home / should I / my fanwy&#39;s dance / janie / clunky / big mike / sounds of mars
    one morning in may / little brown jug / release me / dardanella / lady in red / somethin&#39; stupid / chim chim cheree  / ja da / mood indigo / morning town ride / mellow yellow / winchester cathedral
    All pressed on Golden Hour&#39;s patented &#39;extra low signal to noise&#39; vinyl...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

That&#39;s Stan Butcher&#39;s &quot;Birds &#39;n&#39; Brass&quot; and is no relation to the Keith Roberts thang. It does have Barbara Moore involved though. I&#39;ve had three of the Stan Butcher B&#39;n&#39;B LPs (includidng the Golden Hour) and have not been too impressed - they usually do quite well on ebay though due to the scat content. I&#39;ve got a copy of the Disneyland one to go on this week when I&#39;ve got a moment (unless someone here wants it?).
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Nov. 03 2003,13:23)]All pressed on Golden Hour&#39;s patented &#39;extra low signal to noise&#39; vinyl...

Yeah. Definitely responsible some of the worst pressings. And for cramming way too much stuff on to keep things ultra quiet.

Comment

Working...
        X