X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blighty
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Nov. 03 2003,13:23)]All pressed on Golden Hour's patented 'extra low signal to noise' vinyl...

Yeah. Definitely responsible some of the worst pressings. And for cramming way too much stuff on to keep things ultra quiet.

Leave a comment:

• LDJB
    replied
    That's Stan Butcher's "Birds 'n' Brass" and is no relation to the Keith Roberts thang. It does have Barbara Moore involved though. I've had three of the Stan Butcher B'n'B LPs (includidng the Golden Hour) and have not been too impressed - they usually do quite well on ebay though due to the scat content. I've got a copy of the Disneyland one to go on this week when I've got a moment (unless someone here wants it?).

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 03 2003,13:09)]So whats the deal with the Birds n Brass on Goldenhour?

No mention of it on the site (or am I blind)?

There is one in a vinyl vulture starter kit on ebay right now!

The seller kindly sent me the tracklisting.

birds meet brass / I was kaiser bill's batman / I can see a rainbow / red roses for a blue lady / someday my prince will come / green green grass of home / should I / my fanwy's dance / janie / clunky / big mike / sounds of mars
    one morning in may / little brown jug / release me / dardanella / lady in red / somethin' stupid / chim chim cheree  / ja da / mood indigo / morning town ride / mellow yellow / winchester cathedral
    All pressed on Golden Hour's patented 'extra low signal to noise' vinyl...

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    started a topic Birds brass

Birds brass

So whats the deal with the Birds n Brass on Goldenhour?

No mention of it on the site (or am I blind)?

There is one in a vinyl vulture starter kit on ebay right now!

The seller kindly sent me the tracklisting.

birds meet brass / I was kaiser bill's batman / I can see a rainbow / red roses for a blue lady / someday my prince will come / green green grass of home / should I / my fanwy's dance / janie / clunky / big mike / sounds of mars
    one morning in may / little brown jug / release me / dardanella / lady in red / somethin' stupid / chim chim cheree / ja da / mood indigo / morning town ride / mellow yellow / winchester cathedral
Working...
X