Dusseldorf diggin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusseldorf diggin'

Off on a long weekend holiday with my lady, and of course as well as taking in the "cosmopolitan charm of this international exhibition city", naturally I thought I'd have a peep around any vinyl emporiums I can find.

Any recommended spots?
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

And before I get corrected, that sub-heading should say "Wo ist das Vinyl?".. that'll teach me to try and be funny *and* clever..
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

I wasn't there long enough to find any spots, but check in at Coffy - #8 Mertensgasse - (take the subway to the Aldstadt). It's a cafe/bar run by the guys at http://www.unique-rec.com, and they have some records for sale during the day. I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the direction of some vinyl ...

The Unique club is round the corner from Coffy, and might be worth checking if you want some evening entertainment. No-one goes out til about midnight though ...
      FunkyDown
      Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

gonna be in dusseldorf for one evening before moving on to Berlin. any recommendations for one or two places with decent used bins. primarily dealing with psych/progressive/folk?

cheers

Comment

Ive got nothing in Düsseldorf but I hear great things about Nobbis Plattenladen in Bonn. About an hour from Düsseldorf Station but should be worth it.
          Feel free to contact me when you get to Berlin. We do a monthly record nerd meet up here.
          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
            Ive got nothing in Düsseldorf but I hear great things about Nobbis Plattenladen in Bonn. About an hour from Düsseldorf Station but should be worth it.
            Feel free to contact me when you get to Berlin. We do a monthly record nerd meet up here.
            unfortunately I am literally in Dusseldorf for a matter of hours in the evening so Bonn will be a stretch too far this time. will certainly drop a message in Berlin if time opens up. any recommendations off hand for Berlin for above types of LPs? checked the Berlin diggin' thread a few weeks ago, must revisit again before I go. I remember Mauer Park (??) getting a good mention. was there about ten years ago so can't really remember where I ended up shopwise

Comment

Working...
            X