Bar rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar rock

Is "Bar Rock" any cop? This is on one of the Muller labels. Not, alas a tribute to Dr Feelgood and the like, but another Classics-with-a-beat number. Couldn't find it under Muller Time or Classical Gas.
    It ain't shakey

This is actually a Boulevard thing, I believe - three groovy young types gittin' on down on the cover, isn't it?

I personally would warn you off it - I love it, but most people on here wouldn't - it's not funky in the slightest, it's more easy/jazz than anything else.

Pointless facts about it - arranged by Dutch musician Gerard Stellaard, also appeared on the Studio 33 label in Holland under the title 'Swinging Barock' (a more accurate title), some tracks used on the test card in the mid-70s.

Comment

Thanks Lord T. I might pick it up if I see it cheap. This one (asking price a whole two quid) can stay where it is.
      It ain't shakey

Comment

I've got a spare with a really bad edge warp, rendering about half of it unplayable - you're welcome to that.....:laugh:

Comment

I think I can contain my excitement for long enough to pass on it. Many thanks for the offer, though.
          It ain't shakey

Comment

Working...
          X