X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody need a spare kpm?

Watch the bay police fly!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....ory=306

Yeah, I clocked this a while ago. Quite a few hotties in there, it has to be said.

RE: the Bay police thing, with 1 day to go it doesn't seem to be bothering them, and I have noticed that 'KPM' seems to have now crept back into many auction listings without comeback..
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Strange - I was watching this very same auction last week - it closed for around £650 (which I thought was pretty cheap) - made it all the way to the end too.
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Just realised - it was probably the reserve thing...
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

The reserve is $2500 or something ridiculous. Its got some great ones but no big beat 2.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

The sole bidder at the moment is sermad&#39;s friend mpkmusicman3, who, judging by his feedback, waits until after he has won an auction before deciding whether he wants it (and so has managed to incur the wrath of boogiejuice). It makes a mockery of the auction system that you can end up bidding against someone who repeatedly bids with no intention of paying. Ah well. Ebay, eh?
            It ain&#39;t shakey

Comment

Yeah, I noticed this last time he listed it. Worth getting for the Big Beat alone, but not at that foolish reserve price.

Think of the shipping costs though - ouch&#33;&#33;

There are several sellers at the moment who are unafraid to utter the phrase &#39;KPM&#39; without use of asterisks or underscores, puzzled me cos I thought there had been some sort of e-Nazis stalking the scene for illicit sales of library LPs. Then again, the only time I&#39;ve received a letter of admonishment, it was in relation to a Bruton LP. Still completed the sale though, just didn&#39;t have to pay a commission to eBay.

Incidentally, is anyone on here miss_kaleda ?? Nice auctions. But it seems that they list stuff that has very recently been discussed here, like &quot;Is xyz worth a lot?&quot; (answer is given) and then it&#39;s on the &#39;Bay within days. Or is that my jaded cynicism again?

Benicio

PS Got a copy of Pete Moore&#39;s &#39;Lively and Latin&#39; today, never heard it, am expecting much cheesey parp-age (probably what I&#39;d call my band if I had one).
              Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

&#39;For What Its Worth&#39;, is erm.... worth it.
                Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Nov. 05 2003,15:33)]PS Got a copy of Pete Moore&#39;s &#39;Lively and Latin&#39; today, never heard it, am expecting much cheesey parp-age (probably what I&#39;d call my band if I had one).
                  ....I rate &quot;Sweetwater&quot; off that LP, too.
                  Endless Tripe

Comment

Working...
                  X